I need a shot of ... focus

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rizq, Feb 6, 2009.

1. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    or something. Today I am a worthless piece of ... well ... you know. I have work to do (and REALLY need the money) and need to find a job, but do you think I can keep my rear in this massively uncomfortable chair? (my back is SCREAMING for something other than this $20 Walmart computer chair ... ever spent 8-10 hours in one of those? If not, DON'T!) I am up at least every half hour ... to go check eggs so they do not freeze, to check that noise I may have heard outside, to check on my dogs (I am a bit paranoid since I found my Jenna dead yesterday morning [​IMG] ).

When I am actually at the computer, I am mostly on this forum. I have managed about a total of 2 hours of work since in the last 6 hours or so, and have found a job I want to apply for ... but have yet to write a cover letter and e-mail my resume. What is wrong with me today?! [​IMG]

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Youre just being lazy. I have that problem too. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

BYCitis

4. rizq

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    lol [​IMG] I wish I felt lazy, maybe I could at least take a nap ... it would be more productive than this, at least I could catch up on some sleep.

BYCitis is funny [​IMG] I guess I can add that to my eggtitis (and the something like 3 dozen+ eggs I have coming after yesterday's insanity).

5. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:careful, it's contagious.

6. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I know a few people that traded several eggs, yesterday. It must have been egg tradin day. [​IMG] BYCitis, I like it.

7. rizq

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    Yeah, yesterday was a CRAZY egg tradin day [​IMG] I am trying to stay FAR away from the egg chain today or most of that paycheck I am not going to get is going to go for shipping [​IMG] Dang, I have to get working! [​IMG]

8. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:LOL, you better [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by