I need a Silkie Roo in N Ga

BoJo

Songster
14 Years
Feb 17, 2009
Dawsonville, Ga
I know that I had the best Silkie rooster in the whole world, his name was OZ and he was beautiful!!
love.gif
Oz has literally flown the coop and hasn't returned....
hit.gif
I have 4 silkie girls that are very sad and need a man!!
D.gif

I prefer the North Ga area...

Thanks,
BoJo
thumbsup.gif

I am not a white silkie fan, but for the pen that I have, any color will do. I have 2 partridge hens and 2 that are blueish and blackish hens.... They are lovely in my eyes!! LOL

The Roo I had was a calico like roo and he was beautiful!!

Thanks,
BoJo

I would contact Jimnjay, she will be exhibiting a few of her Silkies at the Dalton Ga. Show that is coming up near your area. If you contact her she may possibly have something that she could bring for you! She has very nice birds and is very reasonable on her prices.

I have a dark Partridge roo but I am near Greenville SC. He has sired many a gorgeous chick. His name is Gabriel and he will be 2 in May. He came from Fluff N Stuff. I have a few other roos I am keeping so can let Gabriel go. Check out my website.

Too bad I'm not closer I have a really nice partridge roo that is just becoming interested in the ladies.

I am afraid to ship.... I dont mind traveling a few hours but more than 2 or 3 one way is a little bit much!

Thanks Though!

Back
Top Bottom