I need baby chick pics for my new article!

ChickLover21

Songster
Apr 22, 2020
Connecticut
Is anyone willing to give me some pics of baby chicks for my new, upcoming article, "Everything you need to know about raising baby chicks!"? Your picture will be credited with your @. I will only need a few so it will be like an unofficial contest.

RULES:
  • Only post chicks from 1 day old to 6 weeks old.
  • Chicks with problems like pasty butt, splayed leg, etc. are welcome and wanted.
  • You can post as many pics as you want.
  • You can only use pictures you have taken and no pictures from the internet unless your picture is already up there.
  • Oh also, the most important rule... be creative!
Fine print: Thank you for reading the rules! Not many people in contests do!

MGG

Free Ranging
Feb 7, 2020
Is anyone willing to give me some pics of baby chicks for my new, upcoming article, "Everything you need to know about raising baby chicks!"? Your picture will be credited with your @. I will only need a few so it will be like an unofficial contest.

RULES:
  • Only post chicks from 1 day old to 6 weeks old.
  • Chicks with problems like pasty butt, splayed leg, etc. are welcome and wanted.
  • You can post as many pics as you want.
  • You can only use pictures you have taken and no pictures from the internet unless your picture is already up there.
  • Oh also, the most important rule... be creative!
Fine print: Thank you for reading the rules! Not many people in contests do!
I don't have any good pics on my phone, but I'll log intoy laptop later and post a few. I think I have exactly what you're looking for.

Chick_Maelle

Chirping
Jul 1, 2020
This is my all-time favourite photo! Peaches the white silkie at 3 days old. :D
12C096F3-A694-4BE9-8D16-2F048F69130B.jpeg
Drinking water:
C5CF75A1-C3A1-42D1-8081-53F14A5F30BE.jpeg

Brittle, Nougat’s brother:
26735584-65B5-4922-BDF9-E64F2511B26A.jpeg

I have a million photos, most of my camera roll lol. I also have some group photos and the first photo of Peaches but even more close and detailed. :)

FuzzyCritters

Songster
Mar 13, 2020
Kitsap county, WA
Just arrived chicks
IMG_0165.jpeg

Brahma bantams in their brooder
IMG_0201.jpeg

Bon Bon the D'uccle learning how to preen herself
IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

And holding Bon Bon
IMG_0196-1.jpeg

I also have chicks with broodys, and individual chick pictures of bantam dark brahmas, cream legbars, and svart honas, and chicks in a box (like in my avatar) if you are interested in any of those.

Top Bottom