I need baby chick pics for my new article!

ChickForLife

Walking my Chicken
Apr 22, 2020
🌲Connecticut🌲
Is anyone willing to give me some pics of baby chicks for my new, upcoming article, "Everything you need to know about raising baby chicks!"? Your picture will be credited with your @. I will only need a few so it will be like an unofficial contest.

RULES:
  • Only post chicks from 1 day old to 6 weeks old.
  • Chicks with problems like pasty butt, splayed leg, etc. are welcome and wanted.
  • You can post as many pics as you want.
  • You can only use pictures you have taken and no pictures from the internet unless your picture is already up there.
  • Oh also, the most important rule... be creative!
Fine print: Thank you for reading the rules! Not many people in contests do!

Is anyone willing to give me some pics of baby chicks for my new, upcoming article, "Everything you need to know about raising baby chicks!"? Your picture will be credited with your @. I will only need a few so it will be like an unofficial contest.

RULES:
  • Only post chicks from 1 day old to 6 weeks old.
  • Chicks with problems like pasty butt, splayed leg, etc. are welcome and wanted.
  • You can post as many pics as you want.
  • You can only use pictures you have taken and no pictures from the internet unless your picture is already up there.
  • Oh also, the most important rule... be creative!
Fine print: Thank you for reading the rules! Not many people in contests do!
I don't have any good pics on my phone, but I'll log intoy laptop later and post a few. I think I have exactly what you're looking for.

This is my all-time favourite photo! Peaches the white silkie at 3 days old. :D
12C096F3-A694-4BE9-8D16-2F048F69130B.jpeg
Drinking water:
C5CF75A1-C3A1-42D1-8081-53F14A5F30BE.jpeg

Brittle, Nougat’s brother:
26735584-65B5-4922-BDF9-E64F2511B26A.jpeg

I have a million photos, most of my camera roll lol. I also have some group photos and the first photo of Peaches but even more close and detailed. :)

Back
Top Bottom