I need buses!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Nov 30, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My three year grandson informed me last night that all he wants for Christmas is buses. Not school buses. transit buses, trolley cars, vegas buses, etc. Please post links of what you find. I had very little luck looking.

2. Equus5O

Equus5O Chillin' With My Peeps

Even Match Box has buses. Try checking for websites for companies like NJ Transit, or whatever bus companies serve your area.

3. debilorrah

Quote:LOL!!!! I am the Office Manager for Victor Valley Transit Authority. No one will give up their buses for the kid!!! Kinda irritated me, but I understand too. They are hard to come by.

4. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I'll be on the lookout, Deb. [​IMG]

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I just got off of the ToysRus website.

I'll go back.

6. GaNewChick

GaNewChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    McDonough, Ga.
    Try Ebay ~ They have some trolly cars.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  7. Equus5O

Equus5O Chillin' With My Peeps

Really? I just kinda thought that they'd have like an online store, ya know? I have family that works for NJT. I'll see what I can find.

8. debilorrah

Our transit authority is too small for stuff like that, but I think I will try OmniTrans and OCTA... Thanks for the suggestion.

9. Chickie'sMoma

Chickie'sMoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Rochester, NH
    there is a company that makes Matchbox similar cars, they are called Corgi. i ran across it while looking for stuff because of my dog. check them out on ebay, but i think they are still making them for the regular market-just in England.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by