1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I Need Chickens in OK!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by countyroad1330, Nov 7, 2007.

1. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I need chickens! I was going to order or buy some from another guy. I just talked to the guy and most of his were ordered and died! I'm building new pens and need birds to fill them, please let me know if you have anything for sale!

I'm in Oklahoma, I want to do local pick-ups only. Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  2. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    OK I know of a person (on another board of mine)with a few Juv. buff roos for sale you may be able to talk her into a pullet. I think she is from OKlahoma not sure where if you have not ordered any yet let me know and I will hook the 2 of you up to see if it will work.

3. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I'm in the Antlers area and I have some OEG bantams (they're black) available. They're about two years old, I've roosters and pullets. If you're interested and local enough, let me know. [​IMG]

4. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Chickngurl - Thank you for the offer, but I don't think I want OEGs

Luvz - Let me know if this person you are talking about is located in OK.

Thanks!

5. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    I have a few buttercups and Marans. Located in western Arkansas.

Arklady

6. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Arklady - I'm in south central Oklahoma, I think that may be too far away [​IMG]

ChiknGurl - I e-mailed you, thanks [​IMG]

7. luvzmybabz

Oct 11, 2007
    OK she got back with me she is in seminole she was a few pullets she will be willing to part with as well as a roo or 7 I will PM with email address.

8. luvzmybabz

Oct 11, 2007
    did you get my PM about the lasy that has some buffs for sale?

9. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Yes, thank you [​IMG] Seminole is about an hour and a half from me, that may be too far. I've found a couple pairs around here I may be getting. And I guess I should hold out for the Shawnee show *ha* Thanks again, everyone!

10. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

I would like some of the buffs......hey, Countryroad you could meet me in Okc........1/2 way for you? let me know.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by