1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I Need Help!! I Don:t Know What To Do Next!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Blonde, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    O.K. so i am a MAGER book worm. (i read Les Miserables in one day). i have read every book in our house and i don't know what to read next!!! PLEASE HELP!

2. OvertheHenHouse

OvertheHenHouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    San Diego
    Quote:First, check your local library for books you haven't read yet. Second, please check your spelling. I'm guessing that if you're a 'mager' book worm, you'll know how to spell 'mager' correctly [​IMG]
    Good luck - and can't say enough about the great books you'll find at your library -

3. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Quote:First, check your local library for books you haven't read yet. Second, please check your spelling. I'm guessing that if you're a 'mager' book worm, you'll know how to spell 'mager' correctly [​IMG]
    Good luck - and can't say enough about the great books you'll find at your library -

i've never been good at spelling [​IMG]. but tell me to write an essay and i get 100% every time!

4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Have you considered writing your own Books?

5. WIChookchick

WIChookchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Rural Brooklyn, WI
    Quote:*Major

6. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio

read this .......they search info on the internet. . . spelling only counts if you don't get you info across to the reader...[​IMG]

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at C ma brigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

7. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    A dictionary [​IMG] (kidding of course).

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Wow..
    OP..i am SO sorry you are being treated so rudely by some members here on BYC, making fun of your spelling.. . [​IMG]
    Please know that most of us are not like that.. [​IMG]

I think that its GREAT that you read a lot!
    What type of books do YOU like to read??
    I am thinking about next reading "Pillars of the Earth" (by Ken Follett)
    It looks like a reeeal good book! [​IMG]
    I just got the Kindle Fire..so i have been downloading free books all night.. [​IMG]

OOh one that i got tonight sounds real good! But i had to pay for it.. "The Dovekeepers" By Alice Hoffman

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

read this .......they search info on the internet. . . spelling only counts if you don't get you info across to the reader...[​IMG]

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at C ma brigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

There ya go, my friend! [​IMG]

10. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Paperbackswap.com I couldn't live without it as much as I read!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by