I have a 1 yr old Rooster that has been acting kinda funny the last couple days. He wouldnt perch at the top of the coop like he always does. He would lay near the food and water under the heat lamp. Well today he had a turn for the worse. He was acting like he was drunk. So I called the vet and she was going to charge me a lot to bring him in. I dont have that kind of money to take him in. So the vet suggested it sounded like a severe bacteria infection, and that I should start him on penicillin. So I did all that and put him in a seperate pen where he is comfy lots of shavings food and medicated water and a heat lamp. Does anyone have any advice they can give me???