I NEED HELP!!! I'M DESPERATE!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Year of the Rooster, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Does anyone have any GOLDEN sebrights chicks AND white silkies available?! I'm desperate!! [​IMG] I even looked at a HUGE list of hatcheries and the only way I can get them is by getting straight run and 5-25 chicks. I need help [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Looks like Ideal has both still available. There is no minimum number of chicks, just a minimum of $25 ordered. How many were you wanting?

3. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    25 dollars?! I thought it said 25 chicks! Oh thank you!!!! I must've got caught up in the excitement so I misread. I was hoping for maybe 3 or 4 sebrights and 2 or 3 silkies. One roo of each

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Well, 25 chicks makes a 1/4 box, if you order less than that, they charge a small order fee.

5. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    ok, Thanks for the info. IF I can't find someone on here or another hatchery I may order from them. I'm just really worried because I don't wanna have to wait until Spring to get them!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Anny

Anny Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Detroit Michigan
    You can order any number for Ideal? I thought only MyPetChicken did that. Interesting.

7. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Hi,

I do have 4-5 silkie chicks they are white silkies. [​IMG]

8. orionburn

orionburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Quote:It's kind of a gray area. I just placed an order with them last week. They say that the you only need to have an order total of $25, but then they also say that you need to order at least 10 chicks for them to survive shipping. Either that or they'll have to fill up the box with males for them to make it.

One thing about ordering the bantams - our son wants to do a pair of golden sebrights for 4-H and since they don't/can't sex the bantams we had to order 6 to hopefully end up with a pair. We have a friend that wanted some as well so hopefully it works out. In the end we'll end up with two extra but won't have any idea for a few weeks what we end up with. Keep that in mind if you want pairs. There's no promise that you end up with pairs if you only ordered two.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by