I need help!! Watching!! or Mental???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by janramsey, Jun 12, 2007.

1. janramsey

janramsey Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2007
    Vilonia, Arkansas
    I need help watching these eggs....I am watching to see if they are hatching....and my house so needs to be cleaned......so I thought if I took a picture I could get you all to watch.....and I could clean!! heheeheh

2 have already hatched...so far I dont see no more pips cracks or wiggles.....but never know!! There are 10 more due to hatch today!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!!

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Feb 28, 2007
    South Eastern Indiana
    ok, im watching.....nothing yet! LOL GO CLEAN! HURRY, I have to potty! LOL

3. cheapcheap_jeepjeep

cheapcheap_jeepjeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Villa Grove
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

same here , hurry I have to clean too.

4. 65browneyes

65browneyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Arizona
    I have Girl Scouts all week and don't have a lot of time to clean......thought since you were all in the mood, maybe you'd like to come clean for me???? pwetty pwease??? maybe???

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Feb 28, 2007
    South Eastern Indiana
    Awwww, Chicken-mamma....im sorry...I didnt see your post in time... ( [​IMG] ) I had to potty....then got sidetracked...saw the laundry, brought it down to the laundry room, where I noticed the family room needed vacumed...got that done, and the dogs wanted out....when letting them out, I saw Shadow( my duck) and realised he needed corn...so went out to feed him....then heard the free range chickens and roos...and remembered I needed to get eggs....on the way back, saw that the garden needed water....well....you know how it goes. I just plaing got busy! LOL

6. 65browneyes

65browneyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Arizona
    TOOOOO funny! That's pretty much exactly why my house doesn't get cleaned like it should. I'm always "working on it" which means, I start one thing, and 15 things later, I haven't finished any of them. So glad it's not just me!! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by