I need help with a song being used on a commercial

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Songster

May 8, 2008
    The commercial is for Este Lauders "Beautiful"
    It's the newest one with the bride running and the grooms men snapping their fingers. Sounds like a jazz song. But I cant place it.
    There is NOTHING on their website. Heck I cant even find the commercial online now! Grrr.

I figure I would ask you all though. Maybe someone out there has seen the ad and recognizes the song.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  3. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Songster

May 8, 2008
    thanks debiraymond.
    But that's the older one. The one I am looking for is for the 2008 campaign. Brunette bride running outside in what looks like a beach side town. Kinda reminds me of the Cape. It's not a classical song. definitely jazz. Instrumental. grrr. I have to see if I can find it online

ok,,, got the models name.. Hillary Rhoda. But nothing on their site about the song

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  4. debilorrah

Rhett&SarahsMom :

thanks debiraymond.
    But that's the older one. The one I am looking for is for the 2008 campaign. Brunette bride running outside in what looks like a beach side town. Kinda reminds me of the Cape. It's not a classical song. definitely jazz. Instrumental. grrr. I have to see if I can find it online

Well, fudge monkeys​

5. debilorrah

Is it the one with a flower girl?

Customer Service number not open til Monday 888-378-3359

6. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Songster

May 8, 2008
    Nope. I just got off a live chat with a rep. She didnt know either and told me to call the ad people Monday. *sigh* I dont want to wait til Monday!!
    LOL

I am "new" to Jazz. Well not new. A boyfriend from college listened to it and I like the older instrumental music.

7. debilorrah

I am tellin you I can find almost anything on the interent and fast, but not this one. Everything that is referenced for 12/08 show the answer for last year.... I did live chat AND called and got the same phone number to call on Monday.

8. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Songster

May 8, 2008
  9. debilorrah

Well if nothing else we will know on Monday.

10. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Songster

May 8, 2008
    Quote:gonna be a LONG weekend. LOL
    With luck no one will come into my office as I am waiting to talk with someone

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: