I need help with a song being used on a commercial

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    The commercial is for Este Lauders "Beautiful"
    It's the newest one with the bride running and the grooms men snapping their fingers. Sounds like a jazz song. But I cant place it.
    There is NOTHING on their website. Heck I cant even find the commercial online now! Grrr.

I figure I would ask you all though. Maybe someone out there has seen the ad and recognizes the song.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  3. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
    thanks debiraymond.
    But that's the older one. The one I am looking for is for the 2008 campaign. Brunette bride running outside in what looks like a beach side town. Kinda reminds me of the Cape. It's not a classical song. definitely jazz. Instrumental. grrr. I have to see if I can find it online

ok,,, got the models name.. Hillary Rhoda. But nothing on their site about the song

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  4. debilorrah

Rhett&SarahsMom :

thanks debiraymond.
    But that's the older one. The one I am looking for is for the 2008 campaign. Brunette bride running outside in what looks like a beach side town. Kinda reminds me of the Cape. It's not a classical song. definitely jazz. Instrumental. grrr. I have to see if I can find it online

Well, fudge monkeys​

5. debilorrah

Is it the one with a flower girl?

Customer Service number not open til Monday 888-378-3359

6. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
    Nope. I just got off a live chat with a rep. She didnt know either and told me to call the ad people Monday. *sigh* I dont want to wait til Monday!!
    LOL

I am "new" to Jazz. Well not new. A boyfriend from college listened to it and I like the older instrumental music.

7. debilorrah

I am tellin you I can find almost anything on the interent and fast, but not this one. Everything that is referenced for 12/08 show the answer for last year.... I did live chat AND called and got the same phone number to call on Monday.

8. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
  9. debilorrah

Well if nothing else we will know on Monday.

10. Rhett&SarahsMom

May 8, 2008
    Quote:gonna be a LONG weekend. LOL
    With luck no one will come into my office as I am waiting to talk with someone

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by