I need help...

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Steven0150, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Steven0150

Steven0150 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2010
    ok my aunt uncle and 2 cuzins are driving down to flordia and i live all the way in indiana and i recently bought chicks yesterday and i cant bring them and i have knowladge about them and my parents and sister dont and im already to atatched to them after a day so what should i do...

2. keedokes

keedokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Where do you live? Try finding the section for your state and seeing if there's a BYC-er nearby to you who can care for them while you're gone. You're just going on vacation, right? Not moving? If you're moving I would ask if you can return them to where you got them from.

3. JLS

JLS Love my feathered babies!

May 29, 2009
    Maine
    My Coop
    Question: Did you know you were embarking on this trip before you got the chicks? [​IMG]

If you give instuctions to your family/friend/neighbor on how to care for the chicks, they should be able to do it. That's if they're willing to care for them while you are gone. You may be able to have your local vet board them for you...which will cost $.

4. Steven0150

Steven0150 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2010
    i did tell them how to but i dont trust them they will get drunk and forget about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by