I need help...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by justmeandtheflock, Jun 28, 2010.

1. justmeandtheflock

justmeandtheflock Overrun with ducklings :)

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    I already have pelnty of chicks and more eggs in the bator already but I caught my white silkie roo with my pure white olive egger and I don't think I can resist setting the eggs [​IMG] I have no where to put them, lol I don't need more chicks, I don't need more chicks! Someone, help me be strong [​IMG]

2. Winsor Woods

Winsor Woods Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Cascade Range in WA
    I feel your pain. Regardless, make sure you post pictures when they hatch out. I'm curious to see what they look like too.

Dan

3. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    [​IMG] I can not believe you would actually come on BYC to ask for help.... The boat is huge, and we are all in the same one!!

4. justmeandtheflock

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    And we are sinking fast [​IMG] I guess I will just have to tell hubby that the bator needs more test hatches [​IMG]

5. Mrs. Feathers

Mrs. Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    The love just keeps on growing in the coops of the addicted. I bet they will be beautiful.

6. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    There are some nice incubators forsale on Ebay right now.

Wait, what kind of help was you wanting? [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Matt

7. justmeandtheflock

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    We'll see [​IMG] The olive egger was from my yellow EE roo over RSL hens. I am growing out some of their sons with my silver phoenix roo now and they look nothing like mama except for the beard and some pea combs. That hatch was all boys [​IMG] Still waiting to see how my silkies and lav ameraucans turn out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by