I need help

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thekid, Nov 22, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi guys I made a friend on this website (gamebirdboy) and he had to get rid of most of his poultry. I really liked talking to him and we were friends. He doesnt get on anymore. But I know he has facebook, is there a way to find him? All I know is his first name and he lives in Tennesse. That is all I know but I would really like to say hi to him but I cant seem to find him [​IMG]

Any body know a way that I could find him? Thankyou - Brian

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    The chances are pretty slim. Do you know any other details even the smallest could help. The only easy way of finding people on facebook is with there whole full name, their email address, or if you can at least narrow down your search to a specific city.

3. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    i'm sorry, i don't really know. But it wouldn't hurt to shoot him a PM just in case he happpens to get back on. [​IMG]

4. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe Chicken Obsessed

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    You can find his profile on here and click on "send e-mail"

5. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Quote:[​IMG] Good idea! Does he have a website?

6. thekid

Quote:[​IMG] Good idea! Does he have a website?

He has a website but every time I click on the little thing that should take me to his website it say Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Idk if it would work for any of you but here is a link to his page which has the little magic thing that takes you to his website if there is a email on there if somebody could pm it https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/profile.php?id=89414

I
    also tried sending him a pm but that was like a week ago [​IMG]

7. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe Chicken Obsessed

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    I went to the profile and that probably means his BYC website no longer exists.
    When we sign up for BYC we give an e-mail address we can hide from the public but still allow BYC to forward mail to us so hitting the send e-mail link is probably your best bet.

8. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    Maybe friends of friends?

9. thekid

Quote:they only other person on here that I know of in the quail and stuff is robo but idk if he would know him ill email him and ask

10. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Good luck with your search... It really stinks when BYCers up and disappear with no warning. Speaking of, where's Nikki?!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by