I need JAPS!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Jan 10, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have one BTB pullet and a pair of BTW. Neither will do me much good, so I need more of each [​IMG] Please let me know if you have them! Thanks so much! [​IMG]

2. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Wish I lived closer...I have a BTB roo that needs a home.

Dawn

3. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Well that stinks [​IMG] Yeah, I don't think my dad would understand wanting to drive for a couple hours for one rooster! [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    i have some left over chinese in my fridge (its sorta like Jap..)....[​IMG]...i dont think it will be good by the time it gets to you though...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

My Japs are laying, but I have different colors in one pen right now.

7. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I want some too. I see an auction on ebay once in a while but they want an awful lot for just 6 eggs. [​IMG]

8. fishmesser

fishmesser Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2009
    Sadieville,Ky
    I have 12 eggs from a solid black jap hen and rooster. pm me if you are interested.

9. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Quote:Shell - the guy at Sano (probably who ya got the other btw japs from) said he is planning to set some eggs this month, so he ought to have a butt-load of them next month out there. Bruce was talking to him friday night, he said he is about out of young ones right now, but he has about 100 btw japs that he breeds. With that many I have to assume that is who ya got the others off of [​IMG] He said they are hard to find around here. You can probably get some from him, if ya can't find any before then.

meri

10. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:Shell - the guy at Sano (probably who ya got the other btw japs from) said he is planning to set some eggs this month, so he ought to have a butt-load of them next month out there. Bruce was talking to him friday night, he said he is about out of young ones right now, but he has about 100 btw japs that he breeds. With that many I have to assume that is who ya got the others off of [​IMG] He said they are hard to find around here. You can probably get some from him, if ya can't find any before then.

meri

I couldn't tell you who had them to start with. I got them off someone else that had bought them from someone. I'll keep an eye out though [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by