I NEED pics! PLEAS!! HELP!!

Chicken Girl

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Ok so i have chicks coming in July! YEAH!!! Well we are cinda seeing what we like so do you guys have pics of the breeds i am geting? If you do could you pleas tell me a little about them and tell me withch breed and a pic?! Thanks guys this will help me with being a better chicken owner!

Ameraucana (Araucana) Female-1
Cochin-Giant Blue-Female-1
Mille Fleur dUccle Bantam Straight Run-1
White Silkie Bantam Straight Run-1
New Hampshire Red - Female-5
Rare Buckeye Straight Run-5
Jersey Black Giant Female-5
Rare Mottled Java Female-5
Buff Orpington - Female-1
Silver Spangled Hamburg Female-1

Chicken Girl

Last edited:

ThePolishPrincess

Songster
11 Years
Dec 29, 2008
Orange County, New York
Here's a Mille Fleur d'Uccle. Nepoleon is a rooster. I hear hens can be a bit skittish but for the most part they are said to be friendly. My rooster is a little beast and is very aggressive. Not to mention flighty. But he is a pretty thing.

*Note: his coloring is a bit off in this picture.

You're bound to get pics of hens. But we don't own any.

mom2chicksandpups

Songster
10 Years
Apr 18, 2009
Southeast Alabama
Here is a white Silkie chick. Mine is still very young, so it hasn't got its full fluffy feathers yet. She is somewhere between a few weeks to a month old. This one is supposed to be a young pullet. I wish I had a better picture of her, but I am not to good with a camera and these chickens will not be still.

Smokehouse13

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Vevay,Indiana
Hi, Here are some of my silkies, they are a gentle,broody,cute breed in my book:love

Here is a pic of my Black Java rooster, we have blacks and whites. They are friendly, all together wonderful breed:love

19hhbelgian

Pigs DO Fly!!
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
New Tripoli PA
Well, here's my silkie... She's a splash, and is the goofiest little bird! Very entertaining to just sit and watch. She will run around and flap her wings trying to fly, but just pops off the ground a little bit, as silkies can't actually fly
Very brave little thing too, despite her size!

Here Splish Splash is with her best friend Maybel the EE

BantyHugger

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Ponder
This is a ameracana female (really just an Easter Egger, but if you ordered from a hatchery this is what you'll get:

These are my Mille D'uccle females (1 is blue):

Her chicks:

and Ricky our Mille Roo:

And last but not least a Buff Orpington Female:

Chicken Girl

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Hey guys! I need more info! Me and my fam whant to know more about them! Pleas Help!!

babys come in less then a month! PLEAS!!!
Chicken Girl

Last edited:

Top Bottom