I need plans, so I can build a coop, please.

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by DemonicJessica, Oct 21, 2014.

1. DemonicJessica

DemonicJessica Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2014
    I have two hens and a rooster, and my dad told me if I want two more older hens [​IMG] (his friend from work is trying to find a home for them) that I have to build a coop. I have tried to find a good chicken coop plan with the materials needed, but all the ones I found you have to pay for them[​IMG]. If anyone has a good coop plan with a material list I would appreciate it very much [​IMG] .

2. olympicchicks

olympicchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2014
    Cheshire, England
    [​IMG]
    Here's mine the little green coop slots in to the holesin the two pieces of wood going across.it does still need it's roof and door but that's not to worry yet as the hens will be having all of down th side of the house.they will only be in the run for cleaning and when they are on the grass in summer

It is 24sq feet so perfect for a trio of bantams but bey the sounds of it you already have a trio,I bought the coop rather than built it's we already had the wood for the run not the coop

1 person likes this.
  3. DemonicJessica

DemonicJessica Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2014
    I have two ameraucanas (hen and rooster) and a red sex link hen, and if I get two more hens they will also be red sex links. So I need coop plans for a nice size coop and possible a material list. We also brought a coop, but it is getting in rough shape so I thought I would find a coop plan to build as a project for next year.

4. olympicchicks

olympicchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2014
    Cheshire, England
    At the top of the page if you click on coops it gives you many different plans and ideas

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by