I need really good ideas for a 14 year old girl's birthday party!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kookykate328, Dec 28, 2011.

1. kookykate328

kookykate328 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2011
    its a girls party by the way anything would be helpful. its a winter birthday and we are trying to something new. we have already done movies [​IMG] ice skating rollerskating sleepover and all the stuff like that. we need something fun and resonable priced [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  2. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Bowling party, Park and set up lots of games, arcade, laser tag.

Edited: Just saw the winter thing so had to take some out lol.

3. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Rollarskating! I did that last year for my birthday, and it was so fun. [​IMG]

4. kookykate328

Jun 25, 2011
    thanks but we already did rollerskating and bowling and its a girl party so some of the girls might not want laser tag or arcade

5. Harli50

Harli50 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
    Utah
    here it comes from the 13 year old... last year me and to friends went to am aquarium that was fun but a few things i wanna do this year. roller blading would be fun yes in door swimming fun, lazer tag, arcade, race cars, some thing fun with two of my besties is all i would want for my b-day

6. kookykate328

Jun 25, 2011
    we were going to go to altlantic city but we decided not to

7. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Mini spa day? Manis and pedis, maybe age appropriate make up?

8. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Hmm... Ask her what she would like then. Maybe it would be something she has already done and as a young girl i loved doing those for my parties and so did my other friends. Always ended in a sleep over. Winter birthdays can be tricky to plan to. Mine is in the winter to. Had lots of fun at the park one year. We set up a volleyball net and other games then had a big water balloon fight at the end and ran to the warm cars where towels were waiting (parent approved before hand)

9. kookykate328

Jun 25, 2011
    I like that idea

10. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    I like to go to "Six Flags holiday in the park'' with my friends. It is basically a rollercoster park. Maybe they will like that..idk? [​IMG] But it will be cold lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by