I need some eggs i can pickup around Ellijay Ga.

tony30536

Songster
11 Years
Oct 8, 2008
Ellijay Ga.
Im going to load the bator soon and need some eggs. I like the ones that cost alot speckled, colors, top nots, tails but i dont trust me or the bator untill I hatch A few. So I am going for the cheap ones. You got some just let me know not doing anything this weekend, this is the weekend to stay away from town the ellijay apple festival is going on will be more people than the road can hold, I will be going the back roads

Hello fellow Ellijanian! ( or whatever we are called! ) I don't have any eggs being produced yet, - I just ordered some off ebay for my bator for next week. And I dont blame you for staying away from the Apple Festival. I am doing the same. I have all my routes planned out to avoid the traffic!

Yes! Speckledhen has a wonderful flock! You would do well to get her BR eggs. Her birds are beautiful! I just got a few chicks from her which are doing great and soo cute!

Last edited:
speckledhen i would love to have some barred rock eggs , my 8 year old son said that is his favorite, so just let me know when to come and get them, thanks tony

Wow others from Ellijay.I can vouch for speckledhens chickens.She has beautiful healthy spoiled rotten chickens.We have gotten several from her.If your interested in any Bantams we may be able to get you some of those eggs.

Tony, if you want a full dozen, it may take me a couple of days, but I'll let you know the minute I have that many. Could be tomorrow, in fact. I'm well on my way right now. The BRs are my favorites, too. And thanks, Randy and Lisa, for the testimonials! Tony, sent you an email.
smile.png

Last edited:
Where in Georgia? Im in Tifton and have some mixed flock that lay GREAT, are colorful, and friendly. I also have silkies but they're PQ.

Back
Top Bottom