i need some help desperatly for my school project

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lcw1995, Jan 19, 2011.

1. lcw1995

lcw1995 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    i need to come up with 10 major similarities and 10 major differences for WWI & WWII.
    its due tomorrow. i had no idea. my teacher said it was due when he comes back next week but its due today evidently. thing is i cant find exacutally what im looking for on the web. ive looked but nothing that says
    similarites

or differences

can some of you wonderful ppl who are gifted in history give me something like that. i really need everyones help! please. and thank you.!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I googled and got lots of hits.
    Good luck
    Imp

3. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    think about the parties that were involved in both wars (who started it)

Where were they fought

What were they fought with

....sorry...I give ideas not answers...comes with the profession

4. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Tsk Tsk.... between google and wikipedia... you shouldn't have to cheat on your homework! [​IMG]

My mother the teacher would drop me at a library and wouldn't pick me up until my projects were finished... we didn't own a computer to be so lucky. [​IMG]

5. chickenshagg

chickenshagg THE ALPHA ROO

Apr 18, 2009
    St. Charles, MO
    Quote:I absolutely agree!

I would love to help you but I have two teenage boys that I would not give the answers too. I would though point them in the right direction and ask them the questions to help them think and seek the answers to their questions/problems.

6. Me & My Peeps

Me & My Peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Western MA
    LOL!! That just seems wrong!! When nobody will help with a school assignment.......But, I have to admit that I make my 2 kids work for and research ALL of their projects. Even the nationwide "EggDrop" competition. (which I clearly knew the answer for)......I helped her look and learn, but I never "gave" her than answer.

I wish that my parents were this engaged.....but I am just glad that I am here for my kids.

7. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I mean I see this and I think about the News story I watched last night about them researching the college campuses and how well the population of students were doing and whether or not college was worth the price we parents pay. When 42% don't even do the bare minimum in there first year, and 36% of students haven't finished any additional studies in the their senior year... yet they graduate anyways?!

These kids barely read 40 pages a week in college!

Part of it was the professors, but the rest were just the kids socializing and working to help pay tuition. Only 13% of there time in college is spent on class studies?! I think things need to change in High school... there isn't a lot of work out there for college grads right now unless they are top of their classes!

Just want you to understand hard work pays off!

8. lcw1995

lcw1995 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    thanks everyone. big help. LOL.
    i found all my similarities. i just need some differences.

9. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    let's see them...no need to turn something in wrong when we can help with revisions...

differences....

think about modes of travel...

think about strategies...

I still go with what were they fought with (some big inovations occured)

10. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    lol... i bet you clicked on this with all the comments excited to see answers!? I knew I would have been.

The differences are out there...

Search key words like

"unlike"

"countries alliances"

"new policies coming out of"

those are good places to find some differences in each one. Just search each war separately when using those words.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by