I need some HONEST opinions...

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
not candy coated, agree with everything namby pamby critique, but your TRUE OPINIONS of my website.

it is still a work in progress, but the main plans are laid out.

feel free to be blatant and forthright.
smile.png

let the critiquing begin.
DollhouseFarms.com

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
I will have my hubby look at it. He used to do this for a living back when he was younger. He will give an honest opinion
wink.png
He's gone out of town until late tonight so I will have him peek at it tomorrow...or could possibly be Friday night too. He has more time then. He has two jobs so he doesn't get much free time.

Buff Hooligans

Scrambled
12 Years
Jun 11, 2007
Miss_Jayne, it is killer! Easy to navigate - wicked cute pictures, but not too many. Clear information, not cluttered to the eye.

I would say that your website is EXCELLENT even if I didn't happen to like you, which I do.

Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
11 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
So far, miss_jayne, I think everything looks good. By the time you have added pics of your individual breeds and perhaps a brief description of each for those who are not sure you will be on a roll!
I do like the scriptures you incorperated very much, nice touch
thumbsup.gif

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
Quote:
funny, that was next on my 'to accomplish' list. as soon as it dries up a bit here, i can get some nice pics. also thought to add some ditties about my laying flock etc.

Buster

Back to Work
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
The Frozen Wasteland of Idaho
I love the concepts- the hatch dates, the pricing, the deposits, etc. I like how many services you offer. I think more pics would be beneficial. I like to see lots of pics of the parent stock when I'm buying birds.

All in all, I think it's great- the calender is a great idea too!

ntiveheart

Songster
11 Years
Dec 28, 2008
the lost world-central florida
i like it. the background color is easy on the eyes. the site, itself, is easy to navigate. i, personally, would like to see more of a description of the individual breeds but other than that, i think you're spot on.

Top Bottom