I need some HONEST opinions...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by miss_jayne, Mar 10, 2009.

1. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    not candy coated, agree with everything namby pamby critique, but your TRUE OPINIONS of my website.

it is still a work in progress, but the main plans are laid out.

feel free to be blatant and forthright. [​IMG]

let the critiquing begin.
    DollhouseFarms.com

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I will have my hubby look at it. He used to do this for a living back when he was younger. He will give an honest opinion [​IMG] He's gone out of town until late tonight so I will have him peek at it tomorrow...or could possibly be Friday night too. He has more time then. He has two jobs so he doesn't get much free time.

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Miss_Jayne, it is killer! Easy to navigate - wicked cute pictures, but not too many. Clear information, not cluttered to the eye.

I would say that your website is EXCELLENT even if I didn't happen to like you, which I do.

4. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    So far, miss_jayne, I think everything looks good. By the time you have added pics of your individual breeds and perhaps a brief description of each for those who are not sure you will be on a roll!
    I do like the scriptures you incorperated very much, nice touch [​IMG]

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:thank you! i appreciate it!

BUFF! thank you! it is missing a section on lip gloss, but that can be amended, i am sure! [​IMG]

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:funny, that was next on my 'to accomplish' list. as soon as it dries up a bit here, i can get some nice pics. also thought to add some ditties about my laying flock etc.

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I love the concepts- the hatch dates, the pricing, the deposits, etc. I like how many services you offer. I think more pics would be beneficial. I like to see lots of pics of the parent stock when I'm buying birds.

All in all, I think it's great- the calender is a great idea too!

8. ntiveheart

ntiveheart Chillin' With My Peeps

i like it. the background color is easy on the eyes. the site, itself, is easy to navigate. i, personally, would like to see more of a description of the individual breeds but other than that, i think you're spot on.

9. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:funny, that was next on my 'to accomplish' list. as soon as it dries up a bit here, i can get some nice pics. also thought to add some ditties about my laying flock etc.

[​IMG]

10. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    all being noted! hurry up spring so i can get more pics!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by