I need some inspiration for a School Project.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chiko, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Chiko

Chiko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    Our school's annual contest, "Reflections", is here and I need some ideas of what to do. Reflections are basically when a student expresses the theme of the year in a creative artsy way. This years theme is "Diversity Means.." I really want to enter....Anybody know what I can do? I can enter almost any form of art.

2. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    Decorate the outside of a mirror with different things that that represent different culture.

That is what popped into my head [​IMG]

3. Chiko

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    That's a good idea [​IMG].......*writes it down in sketchbook* Anymore Ideas?

4. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    That's interesting. Maybe you could make.... duct tape roses? [​IMG] With different type of duct tape. And say the first one in black and green, the next one green and blue, the next one blue and red... shows that everyone's connected in some way, no matter how different they may look. [​IMG]

5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    [​IMG]

Starburst chains!!! [​IMG]

Get it? All different colors?

Oh, but then, everything is the same size. Not too diverse...

*DING*

Make a Mosaic! Put all sorts of different colored glass, all different sizes into a beautiful design. It would show that all of the pieces are needed in order to make the world a work of art.

There ya go. Make the "World".

6. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    ray's two cents :

That's interesting. Maybe you could make.... duct tape roses? [​IMG] With different type of duct tape. And say the first one in black and green, the next one green and blue, the next one blue and red... shows that everyone's connected in some way, no matter how different they may look. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. kimisfishing

kimisfishing Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2011
    Branson Missouri
    Love the mirror Idea, if you want to incorprate your ducks and other things you love use pictures of them.

Also they have colored/ clear paint at Michaels you could paint differnt colors and shapes and sizes on the mirror so you can see your self through all of them. I might even over lap them so that the colors change as they cover each other which makes even more colors.

By the way, if you care enough to ask in here for ideas, than you will do a great project no matter what you do.

Good Luck and Good Grades [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  8. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    A bouquet of every kind of color and pattern of chicken feathers that you can come up with.

9. Chiko

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    A.T. Hagan :

A bouquet of every kind of color and pattern of chicken feathers that you can come up with.

*DING!* The lightbulb went on in my mind!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!​

10. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:*DING!* The lightbulb went on in my mind!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And place a mirror in the background so you can see all sides of it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by