I NEED.This.Coop!!! Chandalier!? Yes please! haha

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Mama2B&D&...Chickens, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Mama2B&D&...Chickens

Mama2B&D&...Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Plant City, FL.
  2. pdbantam

pdbantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    South Mississippi
  3. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:O. MY. GOSH!!!!!!! That is so awesome! Wow, you are a gifted decorator!

I don't think it's the OP's coop.

I saw that a while back. It's gorgeous but wow. Really...unusual...to have those kinds of amenities in a chicken coop. Seems like everything would get really dusty and gross.

4. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
  5. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    LOVE [​IMG]

6. Mama2B&D&...Chickens

Mama2B&D&...Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Plant City, FL.
    oh yes, NOT mine [​IMG] but my wheels are turning! [​IMG]

you know i looked at it a bunch and love the idea of the room to go in before the coop starts so your not tracking through poo! I think of course its not like that all the times and maybe the chandelier is a little over the top but dust just adds more character to the vintagy feel [​IMG]...and the chairs all beat up...so it the feed bins...love it...and the burlap! makes me want to do a little chicken interior decorating! Haha

7. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

That coop is neat to look at, but the part where the chickens stay does not look like an 8 x 12 room. It looks more like the entire thing, including the feed room, is 8 x 12 and the part where the chickens roost and lay looks around 4 x 8. I can't say for sure but looking at the trash cans and the chickens and then the size of the rooms, that's how it looks to me. [​IMG]

8. bzbrown

bzbrown Chillin' With My Peeps

I came across the fancy coop a few months back. I love every bit of it. One day I'll have something very similiar.

Before my hubs taught me how to use power tools I'd be drooling over all those "elizabeths" lol, but now I look and think..."hmmm I could make that". LOL Great link for inspiration!

9. newchick13

newchick13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2011
    Somers NY
    Quote:Glad you like it! It is actually my coop! I ordered this coop totally customized and moved my girls in about 2 weeks ago. [​IMG]

10. Hansen4211

Hansen4211 Chillin' With My Peeps

Love it. Just can't imagine keeping it clean.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by