i need to borrow a pig for our church

hands4christ

Hatching
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
At our church (maranatha baptist deaf church) we having a contest kiss the pig. the person who has the most money (for revival) has to kiss a pig. i can t find a pig and i dont want to buy one. I will pay the person for their time and letting us borrow the pig. The person can come to the church at 1215 and leave at 1245. we will not hurt the pig only kiss it. do you know of anyperson that will let is do this. our church is off 1st and slaughter

Pastor steve

lau.gif
Sounds like a hoot!

Don't forget to take pictures!

Oh and
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Check with your local FFA folks they should know of a few people who show pigs, they will be more managable pig's. The feed store is another resource to get names. If you are willing to PAY a pig farmer to come to church with his pig, it should be easy to find one LOL LOL.

AL

Quote:
lol.png
Glad I wasn't the only to notice that.

Anyway, your best bet for finding that lucky pig is to post on a local Craiglist or even find a local pig group. The local 4H would even be a great place to look. Also, be careful because some pigs(like any animal) can be aggressive, so make sure your intent is made known. Last thing you need is an aggressive oinker for a kissing contest.

Make sure to share pics.

-Kim

Back
Top Bottom