I need to find a home for my Partridge Cochin cockerel, North Illinois

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickabone, Aug 18, 2008.

1. chickabone

chickabone Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2008
    Hi everyone,
    My wife and I will be moving to CA in another 6 weeks and unfortunately I need to find my partridge cochin cockerel an new home. I was originally trying to adopt out all of my chickens, but there were no takers. So I'm going to attempt to bring my three pullets (unless someone wants them too), but my little buddy (he's a sweetheart) is going to have to stay here in the midwest [​IMG] . He wouldn't be well received where I am going. So if anyone wants a beautifully handsome cochin (he's only 4 months old and is already magnificent!) to add to their flock, I'm willing to give him up, for free to a good home. I live in Woodstock Illinois (60098), 1.5 hours NW of Chicago and just south of the Wisconsin border and can even drive a half hour or so to meet up with someone who wants him. Please help!

2. chickabone

Aug 13, 2008
    Anyone?

3. ChooksinIowa

ChooksinIowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2008
    Van Meter, Iowa
    Wish I was closer because I'd take them all. I think it's too far a drive for me though. Have you tried using Craig's List in your area? Might work - a lot of people put chickens on it here.

4. dixieschicks

dixieschicks Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2007
    CUSTER PARK ILLINOIS
    hi chickabone

i live an hour south of chicago. office in joliet

do you have a picture of the cochin? also, are the pullets cochins too?

thanks cindy

you can email me if you want to talk

5. chickabone

Aug 13, 2008
    Dixieschicks I PM'd you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by