I need to vent real bad...........

Sometimes putting it in written/typed form makes it better... I had to do the same thing last week w/ a vent about my kids. Gotta let it out sometimes! Hope it gets better!

Thanks peeps. I feel a lot better today. Things just built up to a boiling point for me, and I had to blow otherwise............
th.gif
Had a good nights sleep helped too.

We're having crazy weather, crazy good til last night when it got below freezing. I had to drag all the plants I bought and had sitting outside, now my back room looks like the garden center at Lowe's I like it
big_smile.png

I've been finally getting caught up with the dentist, getting my old fillings carved out and newer ones that look like your natural tooth colour. I had lost 2 crowns years back and never did anything about them. Now I'm paying for it. I got a little money from my Dad's estate and that is taking care of my teeth for as long as it lasts. Money well spent. But with some tension I've been having lately - I was grinding & gnashing my teeth during the night........Owwwwowww.......headache, jaw ache, sore gums. Tylenol & a few drinks - much better.

I felt so angry & lost the other day - I actually wished an alien ship would come my way and scoop me up, never to see anyone again. Good thing my wish didn't come true at that moment.

Thanks for the hugs.

Back
Top Bottom