I need your help My New Game Rooster Name Bubba I got on 5/5/11 ??

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by leethechickensguy, May 11, 2011.

1. leethechickensguy

leethechickensguy Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2010
    My New Game Rooster Name Bubba I got on 5/5/11

I was toll Bubba was a game rooster? but I don't know if he is game rooster? or not? plz check out Bubba pic and if you know what he is plz let me know
    I need your Help I really like to know what kinds Game Rooster? I has? or If he is not game and what kinds of rooster is he?

[​IMG]
    <br>
    [​IMG]

If you would like to see a video of Bubba go to http://youtube.com/leethechickensguy
    [email protected]

Thank you

2. If the Goose Fits

If the Goose Fits Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2011
    Northern Idaho
    I have no idea what he is, but is very pretty! [​IMG]

3. Blue

Blue Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2010
    Virginia
    I'm not sure he's a game rooster, but I'm no expert on the breed. I've had some in the past, and I have a few OEGBs now. For my 2 cents worth, he looks more liked a mixed breed roo to me. Most of the game roosters I've seen were sleeker (that's the best word I can think of at the moment). He looks a bit stockier than a game chicken to me.

4. leethechickensguy

Nov 27, 2010
    Thank you guy for your help. But I need to know please help

I was toll Bubba was a game rooster? but I don't know if he is game rooster? or not? plz check out Bubba pic and if you know what he is plz let me know
    I need your Help I really like to know what kinds Game Rooster? I has? or If he is not game and what kinds of rooster is he?

If you would like to see a video of Bubba go to http://youtube.com/leethechickensguy
    [email protected]

Thank you

5. Smith farm

Smith farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Blum, Tx
    I would definately agree he is not a game roo. He is a cross but not really sure of what but not a game rooster

6. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

He looks to me like a cross between A RIR and perhaps a Red sexlink..... He has the face of my Sexlink Rooster and the body of a RIR [​IMG]

7. leethechickensguy

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for all your help

8. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    hmm... I don't think so

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by