I need your help.

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Well we are roman catholic and cant have meat on fridays till after easter. What can I make today with eggs? I want it to be something different. I had scrambled eggs, sunny side up, omletts. Just want something to be very good and totally different. Plus anything I can do with pasta shells for dinner?

I love quiche. Spinach and the broccoli and cheese are my faves! Problem is I never made one from scratch. Anyone have the recipe for that?

http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/005156cheesy_crustless_quiche.php

Here
is a recipe for crustless quiche very similar to one I made two days ago, and it was delicious! I didn't make the roux, I just added the flour and butter to the bowl with the eggs and other stuff. Basically this mixed in a bowl, but doubled:

1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup)
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cups milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
5 eggs

I added fresh spinach and some imitation crab I had in the freezer with cheddar cheese and it was yummy! I also had to use a 13-9 inch pan to cook it in, but it all disappeared.
big_smile.png

Vicki

Last edited:
Is there anyother food out there but the STARCH family???????? I love starch and it shows!!!!!
Pasta, Bread, & Potatoes...what else could you possibly need?!?! add cheese and life is perfect!

Have a loaded baked potatoe night

Fettichinni (sp) Alfredo

Cheese stuffed manocotti

Pizza pizza pizza

I'm hungry now, gotta raid the fridge. Have fun on your food hunt.
Christie

Back
Top Bottom