I need your help...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunbury chick, Jan 18, 2011.

1. sunbury chick

sunbury chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    Hi Friends,
    I really really need some help.I entered a Photo contest,It's yardshare.com its the Jack Frost winter contest. My entry is "Quiet Winters night on the pond" So far I am in 2nd place worldwide.My competitor is ahead by 29 votes.Her entry is a big,fancy house,my place is a small cottage in the country.I would appreciate your vote only if you think my photo is worthy of your vote.If I win the prize(an ipad) I am giving it to my granddaughter(11yrs old) to help with school work.I have been a Backyard chickens member since 2008. I hope I can count on you,my friends to win this.I thank you,my chickens thank you,and my granddaughter thanks you... hehehe, again I appreciate all your help,Sunbury Chick,Sandy:)

2. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Tried to vote, but stubbed my toe and fell over on the registration/login process. After doing it twice, I'm done. Won't go through it a third time. Good luck.

3. sunbury chick

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    Thanks for trying Sally.I appreciate you taking your time.Hope your toe gets better soon,Sandy

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  4. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    Apparently you need to register to vote? What is yardshare?

5. sunbury chick

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    It's a Gardening site that I have been a member of for a few years.It's a photo contest.I have been trying so hard,but my competitor is really gaining on me.She must have a lot of family to vote.It looks like most of her votes are from N.Y. I am trying so darn hard to get ahead of her,but she keeps getting more votes.Luckly,I'm still in 2nd place.You are only allowed to vote once(must be a legit e mail address) and I have exhausted all of mine... The site is Yardshare.com The jack frost winter contest, my entry is "Quiet winters night on the pond" Please give me a vote If you ever need help in a contest you can count on me........I know for sure"Colored Egg Farmer" from BYC has given me a vote. I need more votes from my friends on here,Please,please, help me.....Sunburychick from OHIO

6. SallyF

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Actually I didn't really stub a toe. That was my inept way of saying that I had problems with the registration/login. I thought I did it, but then when I tried to actually log in, the site told me that my log in name was incorrect. I tried registering again with the same result. I'll try it again today; maybe my karma will be better. I love voting for BYC people in contests; have four others I'm doing now. If I can get it set up, I bookmark you and do it every morning. BTW, my in-laws live in Westerville OH, so Sunbury sounds very familiar!

7. SallyF

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    OK, I made it today. You are now bookmarked with a daily vote coming.... Good luck!

8. sunbury chick

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    Thank you so much Sally.Unfortunetly you can only vote once.I lived in Westerville for 20 years,It's a nice town....Thanks,again my friend,Sandy

9. Mak

Mak Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2009
    Londonderry, NH
    Voted!

10. Smokey the Chicken

Smokey the Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2008
    Fairmont, NC
    It's a Gardening site that I have been a member of for a few years.It's a photo contest.I have been trying so hard,but my competitor is really gaining on me.She must have a lot of family to vote.It looks like most of her votes are from N.Y.

Damn Yankees will cheat, you know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by