I never want today to end!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    It's one of those rare days where I have absolutely nothing to do. No plans, no school work, no errands (well except laundry) and I'm just going to spend the whole day relaxing. I just finished my classes yesterday and although I'm a bit nervous about how I did on the finals, I'm so relieved to have a month break. I will probably spend the weekend before I go home just relaxing and packing, then it's home for a whole month of no classes! I can't wait!

So how do I make this day last forever? [​IMG] Because it's already going by like crazy!

2. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Wait on eggs to hatch? [​IMG] That usually makes it go slow for me.. [​IMG]

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Enjoy! [​IMG]

4. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Grab a cup of coffee or hot tea, kick your feet up and let the day go by.

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I remember semester break. Always went back to work full time at the vet clinic. Enjoy today. Starting tomorrow the weather here in N.J. is going back into the crapper.[​IMG]

6. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote:Yeah, once I get home I will be working, but I'm going back to work at the parrot sanctuary and that is more like play time than an actual job!

I'm hoping the weather holds out until Monday. I know it's supposed to rain, but I'm crossing my fingers the snow doesn't start too early. It's been drizzling on and off tonight, but nothing too bad yet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by