I now have a blog!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cats Critters, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Shall I correct you to death or suggest you go back and read it again? Ok, that may sound harsh, but click on your link and read the first sentence. I understand it is a hard situation, and I am really sorry for your pain.

[​IMG] You asked...

3. nonseq

nonseq Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2009
    Central Ohio
    I have to agree. There is a spell check on Blogger, too. It's right there when you compose or edit a post. In the toolbar.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

This was more about grammar than spelling. I think the OP was upset about the situation, however, being a blog, needs to be corrected. I know the OP is not ignorant, but leaving it as is makes it seem so.

5. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I think I fixed it , with this new computer (labtop) I need to figure out how to have spell check on it posts. Any other thoughts?

6. nonseq

nonseq Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2009
    Central Ohio
    In Blogger when you go to write or edit post, the window that opens up - the one you write on - has a toolbar across the top. On the far right of the toolbar there are letters. Those letters are the icon for the spell check.

"Any other thoughts?"

I like when bloggers fill out their statements with how something makes them feel or their response to a situation. You wrote that your teacher died. How does that make you feel? What was special about your teacher? It would be great if you could post a little bit about the person and your relationship to that person, kwim? That would make it a more compelling post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by