I now love Reese Witherspoon more than ever

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CarriBrown, Nov 19, 2008.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

She's a cute, down home kinda girl and she nailed June Carter-Cash. Could it get any better?
    YES!

From www.people.com

Forget buying diamonds or shoes, Jake. Reese Witherspoon only has two things on her Christmas wish list: a chicken coop, and someone to build it for her.

"Oh, I want someone to build me a good chicken coop ... like a man who can just get down there and build it ... ooh," the actress, who dates Jake Gyllenhaal, tells USA Today.

Witherspoon, who stars in the upcoming comedy Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn, says Christmas at her house this year will offer a chance to feast on her southern specialities – turnip greens, pecan-coated sweet potatoes and sugar-baked ham – and escape to the family farm outside of Los Angeles with kids Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5.

"We feed the chickens and the pigs – I have two pigs, and boy are they really pigs. They just get down in that mud and roll around," she says. "I like getting down in there and working in the garden.

Witherspoon's other family Christmas plans include caroling around the tree and watching Ava and Deacon perform in a Christmas Eve pageant.​

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Yup, I knew I liked her for some reason.

3. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    OOOOO we are so chic now are't we......we all loved our chcikens before the celebs made it cool....we are the new trend setters...

its like highschool all over again...I am part of the popular crowd... [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] She's got the fever! Hopefully there will be follow ups on that story.

5. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    hmmmm maybe thats our way to get Gopherboy on TV? send him to build her a chicken coop!!! LOL

~Tiff~

6. Farmer Brown

Farmer Brown Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    What if she is a byc'r right now? That would be amazing! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  7. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:That's it!!!! Hmmm, how to get him in contact with her agent... [​IMG]

You know what i'd like to see?? Celebrity coops. Pics of celebs building or maintaining their flocks, write ups on why they enjoy chickening...etc.

8. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Do it !!!! your coops are the best and he would make a great TV personality.

9. Verboten

Verboten Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2008
    Southern Oregon
    I don’t know, she could be just a bit higher maintenance than June Carter-Cash (it would be hard not to be). I do like her acting but an interview with people magazine is not totally unscripted (I am becoming very bitter with age). Actors should probably stay away from other actor/entertainers (they are not good builders), but I think that gopherboy is taken. - edit: I could be wrong about that, but we all know what coop building leads to.

10. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    yeah GopherBoy is taken....as in we have a flock....and he DOES have a normal job....but I have been trying for years to find a way for him to make a fortune other then him beating himself up daily for someone else. I think this is the ticket!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by