I ordered a Silver Spangled Hamburg bantam.....

I didn't mean Bielefelder size, just normal size lol.

That's so weird that they would have different breeds randomly, unless they get those ones from another farm or hatchery. If they had the actual breeding flock I would think they'd have them on their website like the other breeds they list.

I did finally find a few breeders of the bantam Hamburgs. I kind of like the size of the regulars, though, even though I'm a big bantam fan!

I would really like to see a bantam faverolle.

Ha ha, I thought not!
lol.png

You're right, it is a teeny bit strange.
hu.gif
Ah, well, at least I've loved everything I've gotten there so far! Very nice quality.
That's understandable!
smile.png
Bantams are my favorite.....if I could have every breed miniaturized, I would.
love.gif
tongue.png

Very well, then! Here are a few pictures of Ginger and Ashley, my Eagle Nest Faverolles bantams.

~Alex

They're beautiful!!!
love.gif

How are their personalities?

I have a LF salmon faverolle right now and she's a bit stand offish. She is going to a new home next week though and I have three pullet chicks arriving Thursday. I wish I could find the bantams somewhere close to me!

They're beautiful!!!
love.gif

How are their personalities?

I have a LF salmon faverolle right now and she's a bit stand offish. She is going to a new home next week though and I have three pullet chicks arriving Thursday. I wish I could find the bantams somewhere close to me!
Thank you!
smile.png

They are quite personable, cuddly, friendly girls.
big_smile.png
Wonderful with young children, too. I've never kept standard sized Faverolles, but I sure do recommend the bantams!
thumbsup.gif

Oh dear, I'm so sorry!
sad.png
Strange, that's known to be a docile breed, but like with everything, there are always exceptions. Hope you'll be pleased with your new babies!
smile.png

~Alex

Back
Top Bottom