Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by dipence71, Aug 9, 2010.
the 13th one is a barred rock, In the back ground of the 14th there's a buff orpington. The white one could be a white rock. The black one maybe austrolop? and the first one barnevelders? don't know for sure though. They make a pretty flock
I know the buffs I have had them foever lol. But picked up the newbies from someone getting out of chickens and he wasn't sure what they all were. So I now have 47 chickens lol.
I am just curious as to what they are and I cant determine it for sure by loking it up so thought I would get your opinions. Thanks in Advance..
He said he thought there were RIR, Buttercup? and not sure on the rest.
the 4th pic is a Rosecomb.
Yes, #2 is definitely a buttercup.
1.Buttercup or buttercup/OEGB mix
3.same as 1.
4. Rosecomb bantam
5. BBR OEGB or bantam leghorn (maybe mix ?)
6. Production layer of some sort... New Hamshpire red, etc.
8. red comet or red sexlink?
9. Black breasted red (BBR) old english or leghorn (leaning towards old english game or a cross cause of red earlobes)
10. Australop or Jersey Giant
13. production red
14. same as 5 & 9 - unsure but definately got the female BBR color