I promised pic of growth on eyelid so here it is UPDATE!

chickabator

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
ky
this is what it looks like can't see it real good, not the part going down the side of my nose anyway
chickens002.jpg

Last edited:
Had a patient with one of those come in yesterday.

He had been to his physician and said it was going down.

Blessings.

no it is not a sty. this has been on here for 3 years now. It started out as a little discoloration on the skin then started growing it covers over half of my eyelid now see the part that looks yellow on my eye lid well it is out there also and is going down my nose . At first it was about the size of maybe half of tip of your pinky finger and as you can see it has grown it was flat and now it is not. I have no clue. yes it does get sore, If my eye itches I can not scratch it I cant bump it on anything or it shoots pain straight into my brain. I almost keep a headache, and it is not only growing up it is growing inward back under my eyesocket.

Last edited:
i had a similar thing above my eyebrow. I was told its just an ordinary type of thing but you should get it removed. Its already very large and will be a bit tricky to remove give its location. Mine was removed when smaller than the width of a pencil eraser, they just cut it off but mine was in an easier location.

ETA ; if its growing inward as well you need to get to a Dr before your vision is affected.

Last edited:
my dr. won't touch it. I think it is because of no insurance. I only go to her when I am just about out of insulin. that stuff is high enough on its own. so any other trips are out of the question. All I can do is pray it goes away.

I don't think it will go away on its own.

I am scared for you. I have heard of things like that causing blindness. It may be time to look for a new doctor who will treat you with a payment plan.

Back
Top Bottom