I put blukote on my rooster- New Funny Pictures

CochinBrahmaLover

Girl, I'm FABulous
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Warm.... Under a blanket... In Alaska...
So I nearly lost my rooster due to fighting, hes bloody but seems alright, hes eating and drinking and right now resting. His comb is pretty damaged, a little damage at the throat and his white earlobes are as bad as his comb. So my question is, what could I give him to put him out of pain until he recovers?

Last edited:
We had game chickens and they try every way to get out some time one get out every now and then and they fight we just put in a cage and keep a eye on him if he drinking and eating and his fine so and need time to recover

blukote? and now he has one eye closed, what should I do about that? did he get blood in it or do you think it got hurt but not so sure since he had it open earleir

sorry computer was acting up, I don't know why it posted it twice

Last edited:
Blukote is a blue colored spray for wounds. You can find it at TSC or feed store probably where the large animal meds are at. For the eye you can get eye ointment there as well but in a pinch you can use Neosporin without pain meds in it.

OK thanks, so really eye ointment will help it? I'll get blukote in the morning, if hes still alive (he'll spend tonight in the house with out his hens
sad.png
) then I won't give up on him, I'm still not sure if he'll make it though he kinda lethargic but I won't let him die. my profile picture is of him before the attack

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom