We Quit Cigarettes

All quitters must follow the rules.

Rules:
1. Take all tests...you may pick and choose questions to answer.
2. Follow all rules.
3. No replacements.

:frow. UPDATED...Feb. 2021 I've made it one whole year with out.

Me: :barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie

I decided last month that I was going to try to do something I've never done before, quit smoking.

I knew I couldn't do it on my own so I got some medicine called Chantix. I tried Chantix about 10 years ago but I did not take it for the correct amount of time...I quit smoking but started back up after 3 months. I also do not remember it being this hard to quit back then.

I've been so worried about the side effects (I had one bad side effects last time) that I was not thinking about how hard today was going to be.

I have been on the medicine for a week with no bothersome side effects...that I was a nervous wreck about.

I have not smoked today and I really don't want to but geez I want to.:barnie:barnie:barnie
@JadeFarms here bruh.

All quitters must follow the rules.

Rules:
1. Take all tests...you may pick and choose questions to answer.
2. Follow all rules.
3. No replacements.

:frow. UPDATED...Feb. 2021 I've made it one whole year with out.

Me: :barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie

I decided last month that I was going to try to do something I've never done before, quit smoking.

I knew I couldn't do it on my own so I got some medicine called Chantix. I tried Chantix about 10 years ago but I did not take it for the correct amount of time...I quit smoking but started back up after 3 months. I also do not remember it being this hard to quit back then.

I've been so worried about the side effects (I had one bad side effects last time) that I was not thinking about how hard today was going to be.

I have been on the medicine for a week with no bothersome side effects...that I was a nervous wreck about.

I have not smoked today and I really don't want to but geez I want to.:barnie:barnie:barnie
Buy a chicken.

Back
Top Bottom