I realize not everyone is friends with debiraymond....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shelleyd2008, Dec 18, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    So I decided to post here with my plea for neighbors in Country life on facebook! [​IMG]

So if you do play country life and would like to add me as your neighbor, please send me a pm here and I'll give you my info. Or if you are a friend of Debi's and have just missed my post, I've got a thread on her wall with my begging [​IMG] Thanks!! [​IMG]

2. Epona142

Epona142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    Shelley! I don't play Country Life but would love to be your FB friend. Maybe we play other games.

Oh, and great news! I got the most awesome old rabbit cage! Once I get out there and repair it, it will be the best quail cage ever. Next year I'm going to give it another shot!

Oh yeah, FB... look up knsfarm or Kristina Saucedo, my profile pic is of my Chihuahua in a santa hat lol, be sure to write a note that it's you, I don't accept requests from strangers hehe

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I don't blame you one bit, I don't accept requests from people I know sometimes, so people I don't know is a stretch! [​IMG]

Looking you up now [​IMG]

ETA: well that was easy! Your poor dog does not look happy! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  4. Epona142

Epona142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    Hehehe! She hates the hat, and the fact I made her sit still for the picture. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by