I realized I've lost my mind

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by saddina, Jun 17, 2009.

1. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Ok I'm feeling a lil freaked out. I just started grad school last week. For my teaching lisence I need 1 more lit class, and it needs to be done at the college I was attending. So this week I load up my grad school work, and find I have to clear 6 chapters (250+ pages) of reading for 1 class alone. Next week begins my accelerated lit class 12 hours a week of classtime, plus papers. which comes to a total of 1.75 or nearly 2 full courseloads. It's only doubled up like this for 6 weeks, but I'm pondering my sanity. Did I mention because of last month's layoffs I'm also covering summer school in that same 6 weeks?

Anyone have a cloning machine? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  2. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    *poof* you are cloned!!! -------> [​IMG]

3. saddina

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Great, now make 2 more so THIS Saddi can go hit the hammock with something in a glass that must be served with an umbrella. [​IMG]

4. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    All I can say is pray [​IMG] and then pray again! Phew! I would be a wreck. I wish you luck and hope you get to enjoy that hammock and umbrella drink soon [​IMG]

5. wohneli

wohneli Songster

Oct 6, 2008
    Gainesville
    Make sure you take you vitamins and drink lots of water. My last semester at school was the same way.
    Good luck!

6. Davaroo

Davaroo Poultry Crank

Feb 4, 2007
    Leesville, SC
    You could just do a Thoreau, chuck it all and go live in the woods.

7. Judy

Judy Crowing

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    I hope there are more teachers' jobs there than there are here. Teachers are getting laid off here.

8. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Saddina, your sanity was lost a while back dear! [​IMG] I am guessing the first two weeks are going to be the roughest. Once you settle in with summer school you'll have time to maybe get a little done during the daytime.

And during this maddness you and the hubby built a new cabinet 'bator, and are hatching quail? Yup, lost it girly, right off your gourd [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. saddina

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Teachers are getting laid off here too, my permit is provisional, if I don't go bachelors > masters I loose my job anyway, and with the degree I'm in a better position. I didnt' realized how throughly over scheduled I was till last PM. [​IMG]

10. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Good luck!!

850 got laid off last week here in Charlotte

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: