I really dislike.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bammony, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Winter! Mostly for the time change. I can never sleep past 6:00am, ever. The suns not up until almost 8 here. So I have two hours of being stuck inside. Then it get's dark at 5pm. This is going to be a VERY long winter. I really need a hobby that I can do indoors. Once the snow finally gets here it'll be a little better, but if it's gunna be this cold, at least give me some snow to play in with my kids! Maybe I'll take up hibernating![​IMG]

2. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    I found a new hobby! [​IMG] I make soap! Some of the love ladies on BYC were so kind as to get me addicted to soaping [​IMG]

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Get a yard light and get to work! [​IMG] No really I can relate. I hate winter too because I'm laid off and most of it all I can do is sit around and look at the snow and think of all the things I could be doing if the weather was nicer.

4. momofdrew

momofdrew Chillin' With My Peeps

I quilt knit and read all winter...I too hate winter but love to watch it snow....crazy right! [​IMG]

5. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    yall are crazy i lllleeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvv winter! its my favorite season unlike you im in texas and summer temps can get to about a hundred degrees

6. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    We wait for the water to fezze up real goos so that there are only a few pockets open. And then the waterfowl hunting is a bit better lol.

7. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    When I can't be outside I love reading up on seeds and planning next years garden. But that just makes me want to be outside! Maybe I need to try reverse psychology on myself or something. All I know is somethings gotta give because I'm goin crazy already and it's only November! I would love to try soap but I don't have room for that in my tiny house.

8. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:Yeah, I've actually thought about having DH hook up a flood light for me outback. Better yet....why don't you get your butt down here and help DH build me a small barn this spring Buster?! Then I can be outside all winter long next year!

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I love Winter, but this year even Fall has forgotten us. While it's better on the heating bill, it's killing me psychologically. It's cold at times, but still bright and sunny most of the time. My mind is saying it's fall but my heart doesn't accept it and my body is confused. With the time change it's light at 6, dark at 5, the days are up to 70, 73 last week, the nights are in the upper 30s to mid 40s, 52 just a couple of nights ago.
    I want Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Shoot! You can have my winter W.O.W.! Gimme spring![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by