I REALLY REALLY REALLY need help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chickenrandomness, Aug 26, 2010.

1. i need help with chickenadventures!!! i can't do all of this complex stuff myself!!! i'm recruiting people for help, i need help with animation and applying textures, PM if your interested. PLEASE HELP! otherwise ChickenAventures can't continue! i've got very far, and its slowed to a hault, so lets get everything working again!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. oh come on! i can't do this myself!!

3. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    I have no idea what I can do but I am here anyways....

4. Quote:have you seen the ChickenAventures thread?

5. Quote:i need you to do animation, but you need to download Blender; its a program, just type in Blender into Google and click the first link, then download it

6. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Quote:i need you to do animation, but you need to download Blender; its a program, just type in Blender into Google and click the first link, then download it

Hmmmm..... I am not sure if I can do that tonight [​IMG] , I am going to have to get off soon, but I will try tomorrow!

7. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey chickenrandomness, I'm probably 5-19 minutes from you! Sorry can't help with animation. I'm clueless and on satellite internet. Slooooww.[​IMG]

8. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Quote:i need you to do animation, but you need to download Blender; its a program, just type in Blender into Google and click the first link, then download it

Hmmmm..... I am not sure if I can do that tonight [​IMG] , I am going to have to get off soon, but I will try tomorrow!

After downloading that what would I do? [​IMG]

9. Quote:i need you to do animation, but you need to download Blender; its a program, just type in Blender into Google and click the first link, then download it

its ok.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by