I see quite a few people blatantly selling live birds on eBay. Getting bids too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another one of those differences of opinions that can cause people to get snappy with each other. We're all friends here, right? The OP could report, the suggestion has been made. Different people react differently...hugs to you both. Isn't it a beautiful day outside? Aren't we lucky to have others to talk to about chickens?
I, myself, have bought fish on eBay. Got a gorgeous betta a few years ago, he's still happy and thriving. I got a different color of platy too, I'm trying to breed a different color in my 20 gallon tank! :hugs

I feel you can buy and sell anything on the internet these days. It’s pretty remarkable really. I’ve bought all kinds of things online and bought chickens and ducks based on ads I saw online too. Soon there will be a whole generation of people that don’t know it any other way. The idea that things can be bought sold and traded through this invisible network is hugely different to the days of the past.

Last edited:
Well I did. I reported all of his items.
It is against ebay's policy and this seller isn't above the rest of us.

I clicked the report button to see what happens or how it works, but I got some error message because I don't have an eBay account. I don't know why I'm so open to buy all kinds of things online but skeptical of buying ANYTHING on eBay. I know probably millions of people use it successful without trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom