So I had set 6 eggs previously...day 5 I saw nothing.so I decided to open one...fertilized bullseye and that was it. Waited 2 more days..nothing on the rest, so I opened them too. All fertile bullseyes except for one that looked like a day 1 or 2 quitter. I opened these to try and learn what I was seeing...I'm learning. I then read about still airs needing to be at 101* so I upped temps and added 2 more eggs..and this morning on day 3 I see vwins on one. I could tell before I got the light all the way onto the egg that it had a completely different look, than the previous eggs had...and sure enough there are veins. I have 3 more eggs that I set on the fourth. I have my fingers crossed for at least one more friend for this lil one that's in there.