I seriously love this

Elegantenvy

Songster
May 20, 2018
Elgin, South Carolina
Taking a time out since my mother in law is driving me crazy. Going in two weeks after the hurricane came through myrlte beach.

I want to scream. So instead? I come outside and sit with my girls. It's so peaceful. I moved their tractor to new grass, so they are super happy to be rummaging in it. I love watching them and being around them. Never knew I'd love chickens so much. ❤️
IMG_20180922_190536.jpg

Yeah? Isn’t it so nice to have chickens? I also never knew I’d fall in love with chickens. They help me through a lot of stress... watching their quirky behavior really is calming and always makes you laugh :love
So great that you decided to get chickens!

Taking a time out since my mother in law is driving me crazy. Going in two weeks after the hurricane came through myrlte beach.

I want to scream. So instead? I come outside and sit with my girls. It's so peaceful. I moved their tractor to new grass, so they are super happy to be rummaging in it. I love watching them and being around them. Never knew I'd love chickens so much. ❤️View attachment 1541311

I see you have found chicken therapy! It’s cheap go with it. I sit with my coffee or glass of wine sometimes down by the coop and watch the chickens inside or free range till they go in at night. It’s very entertaining and I’d like to think they bond with me cuz they will come up to me and check me out. I would love them to just hop in my lap. I like the rotational system you got going there. If you rotate enough they won’t remove all the grass. :yesss:

I see you have found chicken therapy! It’s cheap go with it. I sit with my coffee or glass of wine sometimes down by the coop and watch the chickens inside or free range till they go in at night. It’s very entertaining and I’d like to think they bond with me cuz they will come up to me and check me out. I would love them to just hop in my lap. I like the rotational system you got going there. If you rotate enough they won’t remove all the grass. :yesss:
Lol can you see the brown patch in the back where they were for too long? I don't mind. It grows super quick once they're off of it. Love chicken therapy. I think I might just try it with a cup of coffee sometime.

Lol can you see the brown patch in the back where they were for too long? I don't mind. It grows super quick once they're off of it. Love chicken therapy. I think I might just try it with a cup of coffee sometime.

You can plant grass seed where they were to regrow the grass. :)

I love their jerky head movements .

I find myself dreaming of my next chicken breed. I can appreciate their breed and personality differences. I know my chickens as well as I know my children. All grown by the way.

Chickens are a lot more lovable than some MIL, glad you have a quiet place to go to :D

Back
Top Bottom