1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

I should be getting my babies from MPC in the morning

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by NU CHICKS, May 27, 2008.

1. NU CHICKS

NU CHICKS Songster

Apr 8, 2008
    Wyoming
    I'm soooo excited! I ordered 2 white silkie pullets and 1 black silkie pullet for myself. I also ordered extras for warmth that will be going to a friend. 3 BO, 1 silver laced Wyandottes, and 1 Golden Laced Wyandottes

My fist silkies, I can hardly stand to wait any longer!

2. pullet2hen

pullet2hen Songster

May 7, 2008
    Arizona
    [​IMG]:yiipchick:yiipchick
    [​IMG]:weee:weee
    please show pics ASAP

3. NU CHICKS

NU CHICKS Songster

Apr 8, 2008
    Wyoming
    Soo sad they didn't come today. But should be here in the morning. Picts to come . . . . . . . . . .

4. Jennym

Jennym Songster

Apr 10, 2008
    Connecticut
    I got my six girls on the 13 of this month. They came in a nice box, and inside a nice straw nest witha heat pack. They seem very healthy and lively as well. they are growing up too fast.
    I have one that I could question as a roo. I hope it's not true. Ilove all of them but this particular one is very boyish and has a comb. I'll have to post pictures. I'm at work right now but will try to get them posted soon.[​IMG]

5. NU CHICKS

NU CHICKS Songster

Apr 8, 2008
    Wyoming
    I would love to see picts. What did you order? I just recieved news that they should be at the post office at 1pm TODAY!! I'll post picts too.

6. NU CHICKS

NU CHICKS Songster

Apr 8, 2008
    Wyoming
    I just picked them up. Everyone looks great. MPC does such a great job! When I get off work I'll post picts.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: