I should be......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by English Chick, Nov 18, 2008.

1. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    doing the housework, ironing, tidying up the flower beds ready for the winter...but no...I keep jumping on here.....oh dear methinks I need Chicken Annon....HELP!!!!!!! I must do the housework, I must do the housework.....nah........ taking a day off sort of......need therapy need therapy need therapy...anyone joining me then?

2. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    I'm right there with you, EC.

I should be planning my day, laying out the tasks at hand. But here I am, scanning the latest threads.

It's like a drug.

3. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    You said it "Chook"........promising myself I will get up from this chair and do something.....nah!

4. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    OK that's it, am DEFINATELY going to do something other than type...nah!

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I am sipping my morning coffee by the fire. I know what I need to do today and it will get done - on my own terms and no else's LOL

6. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    I hear you !!!....I have to get out of my P.J's......kids are gone to school....I have tons of STUFF to do !!.....hubby did the chores this morning outside........but inside OH VIE!!!....okay one more cup of coffee and I am off!!! Really...no really.....

7. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Good point Miss Prissy methinks I will use that code in future...my terms and no-one elses...I LIKE it! enjoy your coffee friend.....

8. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:I am right here with you! I told EC on another thread. I got up 2 hours early with the hopes of getting some things done before the rest of the house got up. So far I have made coffee and been right here with you all! Oh well, its a great place to be!

9. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    bye for now........drags feet and fingers away from computer....darn housework/cooking/ironing..I wanna be with my friends...stamping feet......(sigh) bye bye till later xxxxxxxxxx

10. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    your giving me the strength to do the same LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by