I Simply Love BYC

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Chickaroo!, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Chickaroo!

Chickaroo! Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2007
    Just wanted to put my 2 cents in about BYC. I LOVE IT!!!! [​IMG] Since day one that I stumbled upon this site, I've been addicted. The forums are both entertaining and educational. So far, everyone I've encountered has been nothing but nice and pleasant and very helpful. So, I say, "Keep up the good work, BYC"!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    You said it!!! I love this place!!! Sometimes to much... House work has be a little late this week getting done I can't stop reading!!!! And playing with my 18 new baby chics ands 4 new baby ducks.... hummmmm..... do you think I need to sweep and mop the floor??? nah it will still be there when I get there!!!!

3. Chickaroo!

Chickaroo! Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2007
    Ditto newnanchic [​IMG]

4. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    It is amazing how addictive it is!

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Its pretty addictive. I thought I would only have the 4 barred rocks (well the roo passed so 3). I now have 3 barred rocks, silkies, sex links, buff orps, duck eggs, barred rock and millie flur eggs next month and amracauna's. What is wrong with me? How did chickens get so addicting? This site is by for my favorite and no other forum comes close to this one

6. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Great site!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

7. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    I'm dittoing everyone's comments. Everyone has been so helpful and informative.

Its just out right fun to be a part of it.

8. erin3

erin3 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 17, 2008
    Coronado, CA
    i, too, am addicted to this website. the time i am not sitting and staring at my chickens i am sitting and looking at BYC. makes it hard to get anything done around the house..........................oh well!

9. erin3

erin3 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 17, 2008
    Coronado, CA
    the bad part is i am not really supposed to have ANY POULTRY where i live and i am already thinking................maybe i could get some more chicks..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

10. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    This site is just as addicting as chickens. I was late for work the other day trying to keep up with posts. I take back my "it's getting slow around here" comment. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by