I snapped these shots !!!! MAny Pics !!! UPDATED SHOTS !!!!

Quote:
pretty much for ppl like me , i trained all on my own , reading , tracking radar everyday , more reading and most of all understanding weather .

See i guess im opposite of you , yes im single but i would never be a couple or ever get married to anyone unless they wanted to chase with me , i believe we need to share that same passion so if something horrible does go wrong on the chase i have my mate with me

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!
Pretty!
Hope your camera case is plastic lol
smile.png

Quote:
I would like to know the same thing too. I love the weather and all the suprises it brings!

Yes you can go to school for it and everything , but see i didnt want to spend that much money . Now a days if you get a great shot and or great footage , weather stations and news stations will pay you for what you get and your story .

I have always loved weather , even before i saw TWISTER and i just always had a thing for it .

Quote:
pretty much for ppl like me , i trained all on my own , reading , tracking radar everyday , more reading and most of all understanding weather .

See i guess im opposite of you , yes im single but i would never be a couple or ever get married to anyone unless they wanted to chase with me , i believe we need to share that same passion so if something horrible does go wrong on the chase i have my mate with me

LOL If Bill Paxton was my mate, I would definately be a chaser....
wink.png

Quote:

LOL If Bill Paxton was my mate, I would definately be a chaser....
wink.png

See the way "billy" lol is in the movie , im the same way , i can tell you when its going to rain how much if their is going to be a tornado , if there will be hail , How strong with wind will be and what way the storm is moving just by looking at the cloud. My friends think im crazy.

3 months ago i saw what could be a tornado 4 miles south of me and heading into a small town , where is sheirff dept is and call 911 and told them get to cover get to cover now there is a possible tornado forming right now . Well guess what they thought i was pulling a prank and i found out the next day 4 ppl died

Back
Top Bottom