I still have gueses now updated with new pics and more chickens! Help

lilcountry

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Benson, NC
I think 2 roosters and a hen..not sure and I think 4 or 5 weeks. Any help would be great Thanks

Last edited:

jeaucamom

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Ophir, CA
Is the one in the first pic the same as the one in the third pic? If it is, then I would say one roo, one hen. But if they are different, then I would say two roos. The buff looks like a buff orp but I don't know about the browns though sorry.

lilcountry

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Benson, NC
Thanks! I was hoping for an orpington and the 2 brown ones I got from the same box and the man just said partridge so I think they are the same but they are 2 seperate chickens if thats what your asking. Some 1 told me they thought 2 roos but I dunno 1 brown 1 might be a hen I dunno Thanks tho

lilcountry

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Benson, NC
Hey that is good news I thought I had 2 roos...that was close..but I still dont know what breed the browns ones are..and I think they are like 4 or 5 weeks I dunno When I got them the brown ones already looked like they had a few feathers

lilcountry

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Benson, NC
Thanks how will I know or will I ever know what they are haha? When they get bigger I will know maybe? Anyone know how old they might be? I think maybe 5 weeks or so I got them Easter weekend..but they were bigger than all the other chicks so I dunno.

Top Bottom