I still have gueses now updated with new pics and more chickens! Help

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by lilcountry, Apr 13, 2008.

1. lilcountry

lilcountry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Benson, NC
    I think 2 roosters and a hen..not sure and I think 4 or 5 weeks. Any help would be great Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  2. lilcountry

Mar 29, 2008
    Benson, NC
    I finally got pics..are both the brown ones roosters?

3. lilcountry

Mar 29, 2008
    Benson, NC
    Ill check in tomorrow I have class early, let me know if ya'll have any ideas thanks for your help [​IMG]

4. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Is the one in the first pic the same as the one in the third pic? If it is, then I would say one roo, one hen. But if they are different, then I would say two roos. The buff looks like a buff orp but I don't know about the browns though sorry.

5. lilcountry

Mar 29, 2008
    Benson, NC
    Thanks! I was hoping for an orpington and the 2 brown ones I got from the same box and the man just said partridge so I think they are the same but they are 2 seperate chickens if thats what your asking. Some 1 told me they thought 2 roos but I dunno 1 brown 1 might be a hen I dunno Thanks tho

6. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

i say the light one is a buff orpington pullet (girl) and the one in the last pic that is the tallest is a roo... dont know breed

7. CarlaRiggs

CarlaRiggs Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm guessing the larger brown chicken is a roo, and the other two are pullets. [​IMG]

8. lilcountry

Mar 29, 2008
    Benson, NC
    Hey that is good news I thought I had 2 roos...that was close..but I still dont know what breed the browns ones are..and I think they are like 4 or 5 weeks I dunno When I got them the brown ones already looked like they had a few feathers

9. Dustin Biery

Dustin Biery Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Mulberry, Arkansas
    Look like they could be partridge rocks maybe...

10. lilcountry

Mar 29, 2008
    Benson, NC
    Thanks how will I know or will I ever know what they are haha? When they get bigger I will know maybe? Anyone know how old they might be? I think maybe 5 weeks or so I got them Easter weekend..but they were bigger than all the other chicks so I dunno.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by