I swear I'm going to start a website. BadColumbusOhioans.com

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SophieLain127, Apr 30, 2009.

1. SophieLain127

SophieLain127 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2009
    So I'm thinking of starting a message board type website called BadColumbusOhioans.com. That way people can get on there and report the bad. What made me come to this decision you ask.....

I'm driving on the free way and there is this green/teal chevy car getting ready to merge. I look over to see if she is breaking or speeding up and what is she doing.... what is she doing you ask. [​IMG]

Lighting up a marijuana pipe........ Cause you know if you're not supposed to be on the phone and drive you probably shouldn't be getting high..... [​IMG]

I'm seriously thinking about it I'm gonna start that website. Maybe people will be nicer, kinder and way more RESPONSIBLE!!!

I would have called the cops but they wouldn't have done anything...

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Some people's children.

3. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Sometimes I think everyone should be allowed one free smack a month. That's it, just one person, per month, that you can slap one time for just being stupid. I think you would have gotten your smack in today.

I get to slap the idiot who goes through the crosswalk, in front of the school that her kids attend, while talking on a cell phone and going 10 mph over the speed limit.

I think the stupid people would learn after being smacked enough times.

An addition to this rule woulde be that everyone who is offended/disgusted/appalled/outraged by a child molester gets one slap each. Just one slap, but everyone gets one.

4. SophieLain127

SophieLain127 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2009
    I'm telling you a website where your neighbors and friends and random strangers can vent on the people who are doing stupid stuff.

5. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

I used to have a roommate who went for drives just for the purpose of getting high. [​IMG]

6. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow... I saw some crazy drivers when I lived in C-bus while in college, but your story tops anything I ever experienced!

7. preppy*hippie*chick

preppy*hippie*chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Centerburg, Ohio
    One day I was on 270 and got passed by two cars and a motorcycle. I was going 80 ('ya gotta if 'ya wanna live). I was heading east from Sawmill Road, up by the water towers. They were up over the hill to 71 by the time I got to 315. They had to have been going AT LEAST 110 mph. They were obviously drag racing which isn't the best idea to begin with, but that North side of 270 is wicked dangerous anyway. Accidents constantly. Freaks!

8. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    mom'sfolly :

An addition to this rule woulde be that everyone who is offended/disgusted/appalled/outraged by a child molester gets one slap each. Just one slap, but everyone gets one.

I think that Im confused..we are slapping people who are disgusted by child molesters???

Do you mean IS NOT?​

9. preppy*hippie*chick

preppy*hippie*chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Centerburg, Ohio
    Quote:I think that Im confused..we are slapping people who are disgusted by child molesters???

Do you mean IS NOT?

Hopefully!

10. ohiofarmgirl

ohiofarmgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2009
    i'm always surprised to hit Cbus in my big ol' red F250 work truck usually with straw blowin' out the back... there is always somebody trying to give me the business and cut in front of me in their prius...

or the fool who is giving me the finger.... i just point to my NRA sticker in the window and they get the surprised look and .... just drive away.

i think people are crazy.

but every once in a while i roar up into Easton with the country music blarin' hop out in my work boots n' barn clothes... and terrorize the folks are Nordy's by tracking mud and manure into their shoe section.

would i end up on the bad ohioans site? hee hee hee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by